Last Visit 2016-10-14 14:54:22 |Start Date 2003-07-07 03:39:31 |Comments 5,607 |Entries 6,406 |Images 14,590 |Sounds 119 |SWF 21 |Videos 322 |Mobl 2,921 |

Category: halloween

10/24/09 06:36 - 49ºF - ID#50096

Trip to the giant pumkin farm

We took a trip out to the Giant pumkin farm today. In the pictures
they almost look like tomatoes but they are freaking huge. The thing
we didn't consider was dragging it back out o the car with no
wheelbarrel. Some of the big ones were so ugly.

I looked online and it turns out all pumkins are edible. For some
reason I thought the giants were poisonous.

If anyone else wants to go it's here
printadd/read comments

Permalink: Trip_to_the_giant_pumkin_farm.html

Category: food

10/24/09 01:24 - 56ºF - ID#50093

But are there preservatives?

printadd/read comments

Permalink: But_are_there_preservatives_.html

Category: fall

10/23/09 11:09 - 56ºF - ID#50089

Pictures of fall

The fall leaves are so beautiful this year. Forrest lawn looked
amazing ad we sped past. Here are just some ordinary pictures.
printadd/read comments

Permalink: Pictures_of_fall.html

Category: stuff

10/23/09 05:37 - 47ºF - ID#50086

Book Man

(e:terry) and I went to an estate sale on Irving today. They had a lot
of amazing stuff but everything was in the $300-$3000 range and I'm
not in a place for that right now.

An interesting aspect of the sale was this bookshelf full of books
that all had "man" in the title. It would be so weird to have people
going through all your stuff.
printadd/read comments

Permalink: Book_Man.html

Category: food

10/23/09 12:44 - 43ºF - ID#50081

New Fuji buffet

I'd give it a 2 out of 10. It was far away and not very tasty. I
prefer zhangs and I don't like that either. The torn paper in the
window looks like "food animals" tried to claw their way out before
getting terryakied.
printadd/read comments

Permalink: New_Fuji_buffet.html

Category: niagara

10/20/09 10:16 - 53ºF - ID#50065

Niagara Falls America at Night

Wow not having a passport sucks. The view from America is basically
getting blinded by the lights from Canada where all the magic is.
printadd/read comments

Permalink: Niagara_Falls_America_at_Night.html

Category: linwood

10/20/09 07:59 - 54ºF - ID#50064

The shopping cart

There is this pricerite shopping cart on my corner. The things that's
so crazy about it is that there a distance lock on it. So someone got
it pretty damn far with the wheels not turning before giving up on
it. I wonder why they don't include a phone number for reporting it
on the cart itself.
printadd/read comments

Permalink: The_shopping_cart.html

Category: web

10/18/09 10:04 - 40ºF - ID#50050

The cuttlefish I always wanted

If anyone can ever make this for me, I will love them forever. It an extra special challenge because the pattern is sold out

The etsy site seems pretty awesome. I never saw it before but it seems like a great way to sell handmade items if you make any of those.

The pattern author has a blog and they also have a tutorial on making 3d crochet shapes
printadd/read comments

Permalink: The_cuttlefish_I_always_wanted.html

Category: web

10/18/09 07:58 - 42ºF - ID#50048

I was visiting to see what people are looking for these days - purely for fun. Its also kind of interesting to see people's expectations and source code that gets attached. Some of it is so full of bugs and dangerous security issues. The best is all the marketing people that know they want something but are not sure of the technologies or their relationships to one another. Like, "I need a mysql/css website for user interaction." Yes, both of those technologies are used in web development but I have never heard them described together as the two main technology requests. I think web development just assumes CSS nowadays.

We need a 35 page website for a client.

Does anyone describe websites in pages anymore. That sounds so 1997.

Another one is to create a unique taxpayer identification number system for a whole country. THat has to be a scam.

The objective of this project is to carry out a successful roll-out and implementation of the Unique National Taxpayer Identification Number (U-TIN) for the country and the development of a related data base linked to all relevant stakeholders in order to bring the country's tax administration and practice in line with global best practices.

It is expected, that the U-TIN, when implemented would ensure proper identification and registration of all tax-payers and create an efficient and effective tax system for the entire country. Description: Files:

printadd/read comments

Permalink: Visiting_Rentacoder_com.html

Category: web

10/18/09 06:44 - 48ºF - ID#50046

8.5 Americans in Interracial Marriage

I think CNN got the numbers wrong:

The number of interracial marriages have skyrocketed, nearly quadrupling between 1970 and 2005, the most recent year for which there is census data. As of 2005, nearly 8.5 Americans are living in interracial marriages

I feel bad for that 0.5 person that didn't even count as a whole person.
printadd/read comments

Permalink: 8_5_Americans_in_Interracial_Marriage.html

• sina 07/17 12:18 free upgrade to windows 10 till 29 Jul
  • joe 05/06 10:31 hey e:sina
  • sina 04/19 05:59 hi all

ExBuffalonian said to mike
I can relate to this. I'm all about recycling, reusing, etc. so when I need to get rid of clothes, ...

joe said to pyrcedgrrl
Time travel.

No, (e:Paul) and I were at a banquet there with (e:Terry) and paul thought the Hyatt was...

mike said to pyrcedgrrl
how are you there now? Isn't it knocked down?...

haha not as suggestive as the log but more revealing...