Last Visit 2016-05-07 18:36:56 |Start Date 2004-01-01 03:50:14 |Comments 1,671 |Entries 1,171 |Images 455 |Videos 13 |Mobl 214 |

Category: vacation

12/23/05 01:20 - 38ºF - ID#26244

warm weather christmas flu

just tried to post and i closed the page. fuck.

in az for the holidays. I've waited many months for this, and now i have not only a sinus infected, but the flu as well. spent all night with toilet last night. we know eachother very well at this point.

momma is good. looks a little different. she had some plastic surgery, i kid you not. she had her eyes done. uhhhh. yea.

i love her house. sooooo nice. big walk in shower. big kitchen. sunny patio. mmmmm.

well, im off the shop some more and deal with my many illnesses. boo.

p.s. all i want for xmas is to be not sick. argh.

Permalink: warm_weather_christmas_flu.html

Category: tired and cranky

12/18/05 10:06 - 23ºF - ID#26243

clean happy car

i had my car washed and cleaned out today. its a beautiful thing.

i am sick and tired, and i have too many parties to go to. im not dressed for a party. i don't care. im sick.

can't wait to sleep.

waaaah.

Permalink: clean_happy_car.html

Category: soiree

12/16/05 08:58 - 30ºF - ID#26242

bitches

[size=xl]git ur ass to tha partay! celebrate (e:hodowns) bday. hostyle.[/size]

Permalink: bitches.html

12/16/05 11:23 - ID#26241 pmobl

yuck

if i get puked on one more time this week, im going to be sick. i wont get into the watery, green nasty ass diapers, or the lingering smell of vomit. oh god.

Permalink: yuck.html

Category: disagreement

12/11/05 04:26 - 29ºF - ID#26240

c'mon guys

argh. i don't agree w/ a lot that is said here, however, i don't think we should shut people out because of certain conflicting views.

let's just chalk it down to a difference of opinion and call it a night.

night.

Permalink: c_mon_guys.html

Category: friends

12/10/05 11:29 - 25ºF - ID#26239

doesnt anybody stay in one place anymore

yes, in the fine words of carol king.

i feel like I've lost so many friends in the last year. people that i became incredibly close to, who just aren't really a part of my life anymore.

that sucks.

i guess its time to make some new friends. not easy to do.

Permalink: doesnt_anybody_stay_in_one_place_anymore.html

12/09/05 10:09 - ID#26238 pmobl

snow day

we all need hot chocolate, a good book, and someone to snuggle with! mmm...blankies

Permalink: snow_day.html

12/08/05 01:23 - ID#26237 pmobl

my car is whack

it must not be driven in fear that it might blow up. here we go again. i hope i don't get scorched on the way to the shop!

Permalink: my_car_is_whack.html

12/07/05 12:06 - 20ºF - ID#26235

eh

started my laundry way too late

work early

think i need to eat less/no dairy.

p.s. i want the world to know how much i hate laundry!

Permalink: eh.html

12/04/05 08:27 - 28ºF - ID#26234

screw the future,

I live for today!

in the words of reverend run, "[size=m]do your best and forget the rest[/size]. "

Permalink: screw_the_future_.html

Well really I did not bury the hatched in my mind I guess because now 5 years later, I just saw him ...

Well 14 years later I have more grays but still solidly more pepper than salt so that's good at leas...