Last Visit 2018-09-24 22:26:37 |Start Date 2003-07-07 03:39:31 |Comments 5,609 |Entries 6,422 |Images 14,675 |Sounds 119 |SWF 21 |Videos 322 |Mobl 2,934 |

Category: holidays

02/10/13 11:19 - ID#57232 pmobl

Joe's Crab Shack for My Mother's Birthday

We headed to Joe's crab shack for my mother's birthday. The food was delicious but the atmosphere was a lot like Anderson's.

The cake was a delicious fruit topped cheese cake from wegman's. We got my mom the Asus transformer tablet keyboard assesory which turns the tablet we got them for christmas into a laptop. Besides being a keyboard its also a 15 hour extended battery pack.

Permalink: Joe_s_Crab_Shack_for_My_Mother_s_Birthday.html
Last Modified: 02/10/13 11:19

Category: hiking

02/10/13 05:27 - ID#57229 pmobl

Cross Country Skiing at Art Roscoe at Allegheny

I headed out to Art Roscoe cross country ski and mountain bike area with (e:terry), (e:libertad) and robert. We had trouble finding it at first but then I found an old map online.

We hit up Christian Holllow and then decided to kick it up a notch and hit the snow snake black trail. Holy crap that starts out pretty steep. It was almost like downhill skiing.

I wish I got more pics but I couldn't be because my hands were busy supporting my life. Right now I am soaking wet with sweat and gotta get cleaned up for my mom's birthday dinner - excited to eat crab. It was a fun day for everyone.

Permalink: Cross_Country_Skiing_at_Art_Roscoe_at_Allegheny.html
Last Modified: 02/10/13 05:27

Category: food

02/10/13 02:30 - ID#57225 pmobl

Korea House with the Hos

Delicious food with the fam. Baby Alice is so cute.

Permalink: Korea_House_with_the_Hos.html
Last Modified: 02/10/13 02:30

Category: childhood

02/09/13 07:52 - ID#57223 pmobl

The is not an egg

When I was in elementary school we made maracas out of dried gourds. This little eggplant one looked so much like and egg. At this size the name eggplant makes sense. I somehow held onto it all these years. Its weird what survives a lifetime.

Permalink: The_is_not_an_egg.html
Last Modified: 02/09/13 07:52

Category: electronics

02/09/13 07:48 - ID#57222 pmobl

Office Depot - A snapshot in pre2k computing

We stopped at Office Depot today looking for a gift for my mother's birthday and I noticed this artwork on the wall in the furniture section. It really dates the place but I kind of love it in a retro way. I wonder if they would sell it.

Permalink: Office_Depot_A_snapshot_in_pre2k_computing.html
Last Modified: 02/09/13 07:48

Category: matress

02/09/13 06:13 - ID#57220 pmobl

Bigger Bed - Acquired.

It was really difficult to decide between firm and smoosh. I went with firm because I figured we could always add smoosh to the top but you can't add smoosh.

Permalink: Bigger_Bed_Acquired_.html
Last Modified: 02/09/13 06:13

Category: art

02/09/13 01:12 - ID#57216 pmobl

Art Party Night

We ended up having an impromptu party last night. A bunch of people came back from comedy night with (e:heidi) and then (e:terry) came back with robert, john and (e:yesthatscacey). We tried out the rock-it 3.0 on a the styrofoam frim the chocolate fountain packaging and it was amazing. styrofoam is definately the way to go.

I finally broke out the colored pencils that (e:hodown) and I had bought back on our thanksgiving trip.

I also realized I like making paper dolls. Now I just need better scissors. Robert had on the cutest lilac cowboy shirt. I was jealous. I wish I got a picture. As you can see in the picture.

Permalink: Art_Party_Night.html
Last Modified: 02/09/13 07:53

Category: food

02/09/13 01:12 - ID#57214 pmobl

Overcooked Brocoli

I got distracted and forgot to turn off the steaming brocoli. It became mushy. This whole meal lacks presentation despite the good ingredients. I feel like I let the grass fed organic steak down.

Permalink: Overcooked_Brocoli.html
Last Modified: 02/09/13 01:12

Category: thursdays

02/08/13 07:55 - ID#57213 pmobl

Night on the Town

We went out to see the stripteasers at roxys for Robert's friends birthday. Small world - turned out she was one of (e:terry)'s clients.

I thought I lost my new wolf bandana but its still around. (e:terry) got it for me at Burning Books on Connecticut St I love it.

Im thinking its also time to invest in a bigger bed... and not a space bed this time (e:paul,42520)

Permalink: Night_on_the_Town.html
Last Modified: 02/08/13 08:26

Category: money

02/07/13 12:19 - ID#57205 pmobl

Electrician Carl Amorosi in Buffalo Stole My Money

I was needing some electrical work and had him come over to work on it back on Dec 17th. He asked for a $500 deposit im cash to start work the next day. I thought it was weird but a friend knew him so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. 2 months later and still didn't do the work or give me the money back and real sketchy on contact.

Permalink: Electrician_Carl_Amorosi_in_Buffalo_Stole_My_Money.html
Last Modified: 02/07/13 12:19

Well 14 years later I have more grays but still solidly more pepper than salt so that's good at leas...

it's been 5 more years now and they are still $1...

How weird life is , that I now know the Capozzi's, well at least Al ...