Last Visit 2017-02-16 22:55:42 |Start Date 2003-07-07 03:39:31 |Comments 5,608 |Entries 6,417 |Images 14,661 |Sounds 119 |SWF 21 |Videos 322 |Mobl 2,932 |

Category: bathroom

06/21/13 05:48 - ID#57826 pmobl

The Toilet - One Step Closer to Bathroom

Finally, a late night piss doesn't require a trudge down the hall.

As (e:terry) demonstrates, the shower will be massive.

Permalink: The_Toilet_One_Step_Closer_to_Bathroom.html
Last Modified: 06/21/13 05:49

Category: bathroom

06/21/13 11:25 - ID#57825 pmobl

The bathroom

Its being constructed as we speak. At least people will be able to use two bathrooms at the wedding hotel.

Permalink: The_bathroom.html
Last Modified: 06/21/13 11:25

Category: thursdays

06/21/13 11:18 - ID#57824 pmobl

Thursday at the harbor

I missed the memo about the plaid shirt uniform. My America hat was a success.

Permalink: Thursday_at_the_harbor.html
Last Modified: 06/21/13 11:18

Category: travel

06/18/13 08:27 - ID#57822 pmobl

Robert in Iceland

I wish I could trade spots with him right now.

Permalink: Robert_in_Iceland.html
Last Modified: 06/18/13 08:27

Category: honeymoon

06/18/13 01:09 - ID#57819

Key West - Here We Come

We finally arranged the honeymoon. Well most of it, still not sure about the daily details of the hotel for a few days I need to still book. Lets just say its as gay as possible. I figured, seeing as we are getting gay married we might as well celebrate it in one of the gayest places on earth, an all men's resort in Key West, Florida. I want to be able to hold (e:terry)'s hand or kiss him on our honeymoon and not worry about people shooting us or ending up in jail like if we went to some second world Caribbean island country. Here is to pink shrimp cocktail.

I am also excited about the ocean, seafood, snorkling trip, and maybe even scuba diving.

Permalink: Key_West_Here_We_Come.html
Last Modified: 06/18/13 01:09

Category: holidays

06/16/13 08:42 - ID#57814 pmobl

Father's Day 2013

I think my Dad enjoyed the food, it was super tasty. We even ended up grilling that soft pineapple from last week. Apparently they are even better after sitting out in the sun and rain for a week. Fathers Day is always the trickiest me but its the one holiday where I don't cook seafood but I still think it was pretty darn tasty.

Permalink: Father_s_Day_2013.html
Last Modified: 06/16/13 08:42

Category: firecracker

06/15/13 02:09 - ID#57810 pmobl

Firecracker Loves Baseball

If you want his attention, talk to him about baseball.

Permalink: Firecracker_Loves_Baseball.html
Last Modified: 06/15/13 02:09

Category: music

06/15/13 01:04 - ID#57809 pmobl

Donald Glaude at Skybar

We started out our trying to go to Ohm but when we walked by it sounded like hiphop so we didn't go. I wanted to dance and not sit around of people posing and break dancing all over the dance floor. I hate the vibe that hiphop has. Its this weird competitive bullshit compared to other types of electronic dance music.

Then we tried Radiation gothic dance party but I just wasnt feeling it. (e:yesthatcasey) had his mind set on chippewa so we tried skybar. Not only was it an amazing time, Donald Glaude, one of my favorite DJs was spinning. It turns out Rendezvous is hosting EDM nights at skybar for a while.

We danced our asses off. At the end I chatted with (e:robert) from iceland and I actually felt jealous. I am almost never jealous. I hated that feeling.

Permalink: Donald_Glaude_at_Skybar.html
Last Modified: 06/15/13 01:04

Category: firecracker

06/14/13 10:30 - ID#57806 pmobl

I'm a firecracker

The fourth is getting closer everyday.

Permalink: I_m_a_firecracker.html
Last Modified: 06/15/13 02:09

Category: birthdays

06/14/13 06:18 - ID#57805 pmobl

My Dad, My Uncle and Libertads Birthday

I really did a bad job with pictures this year. The party was nice. We ate so many desserts.

Permalink: My_Dad_My_Uncle_and_Libertads_Birthday.html
Last Modified: 06/14/13 06:18

• sina 11/29 05:04 I can not read or write any comment :(
  • joe 11/07 01:05 hey!
  • mrmike 11/07 12:29 hey ya all

ExBuffalonian said to paul
Happy Birthday! Sharing great art and food in NYC with the people you love, what could be better th...

matthew said to paul
Happy birthday, Paul....

matthew said to paul
Happy birthday, Paul....

ExBuffalonian said to joe
This is one of the best things I've read on the internet in a while. I love to hear about things lik...