Last Visit 2015-04-25 01:30:40 |Start Date 2003-07-07 03:39:31 |Comments 5,572 |Entries 6,188 |Images 13,861 |Sounds 119 |SWF 21 |Videos 316 |Mobl 2,723 |

12/30/04 07:00- ID#31544 pmobl

Some Moving Snap Shorts

I'll add comments later.

printaddComment

Permalink: Some_Moving_Snap_Shorts.html

12/30/04 12:50- ID#31543

We're In

We have finally moved to the new apartment. We still haves some stuff to pick up and we have to go get a rug today, but otherwise we are moved in. Th eonly weirdness is that some dude is living in the attic for a month, but I guess he doubles as a fixit man, so mayb eit will work out just fine.

I am sure (e:matthew) and I will post a million pics later today or tonight. I have to say I was quite impressed by Adelphia's service. The had us up and running by 10am today and we just moved in yesterday night.
printaddComment

Permalink: We_re_In.html

12/28/04 11:08- ID#31542 pmobl

The pig Dog Mouse

Somethings just didn't make the cut for the move. The dog, pig, mouse that (e:lilho) made was one of them. I think it was supposed to have a head, but the eyes got glued on the neck by mistake.

printaddComment

Permalink: The_pig_Dog_Mouse.html

12/28/04 06:52- ID#31541 pmobl

I packed my Office Space

Wow, I sent so much stuff to amvets and it still seems to never end. I even throw out everything that could be considered decorative.

I wish I could just have a truck right now.

printaddComment

Permalink: I_packed_my_Office_Space.html

12/28/04 02:15- ID#31540

My ebay days

I have found so much stuff when packing to move. I decided it was time to go through everything and backup before the move. While doing that I found all the banners I made for products I sold on ebay. I used to make so much money selling working computer parts that I salvaged from broken computers. If only I had time like that now.

printaddComment

Permalink: My_ebay_days.html

12/28/04 01:45- ID#31539

Bandwidth sucking worm

LWP::Simple/5.65 is annoying and eating up bandwidth . If you have a site and are having similar problems here is some PHP code that will at least block it from getting to content.

if(substr_count("LWP::Simple", $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']) != "0" ) {
exit;
}
printaddComment

Permalink: Bandwidth_sucking_worm.html

12/27/04 06:50- ID#31538 pmobl

Ear Candeling Extravaganza

We decided to candle out (e:matthew) 's ear infection (GOOGLE - "ear candeling"). Hi res pics are coming soon as we are done. Safety first.

printaddComment

Permalink: Ear_Candeling_Extravaganza.html

12/27/04 04:32- ID#31537 pmobl

Everyone is a sicky

Maybe I should call "Cleen Scene" lol.

printaddComment

Permalink: Everyone_is_a_sicky.html

12/27/04 03:56- ID#31536 pmobl

Moving is a pain

Moving is really annoying. Besides the actual physical move, there is all the adress changes and crap. When I called adelphia, the first woman told me my house didn't exist. It was annoying because she was really emphatic about it. When I called back the next agent found it right away, argh!

printaddComment

Permalink: Moving_is_a_pain.html

12/27/04 01:23- ID#31535

Onebuffalo.com

I was surfing around looking to invite new people for the site when I found this site about reforming local government. May be something worth checking out.
printaddComment

Permalink: Onebuffalo_com.html

libertad said to mike
I know that Maureen's mom understands because I told her you felt bad and why you haven't been in to...

hodown said to mike
I was following your lead ((e:paul)). You're he master. ...

paul said to mike
Was I even evil or was it (e:hodown)...

Don't worry Jess. I'll never forget you as the evil partner of my brother during his most meanest ye...