Last Visit 2017-02-16 22:55:42 |Start Date 2003-07-07 03:39:31 |Comments 5,608 |Entries 6,417 |Images 14,661 |Sounds 119 |SWF 21 |Videos 322 |Mobl 2,932 |

12/30/04 07:00 - ID#31544 pmobl

Some Moving Snap Shorts

I'll add comments later.

Permalink: Some_Moving_Snap_Shorts.html

12/30/04 12:50 - ID#31543

We're In

We have finally moved to the new apartment. We still haves some stuff to pick up and we have to go get a rug today, but otherwise we are moved in. Th eonly weirdness is that some dude is living in the attic for a month, but I guess he doubles as a fixit man, so mayb eit will work out just fine.

I am sure (e:matthew) and I will post a million pics later today or tonight. I have to say I was quite impressed by Adelphia's service. The had us up and running by 10am today and we just moved in yesterday night.

Permalink: We_re_In.html

12/28/04 11:08 - ID#31542 pmobl

The pig Dog Mouse

Somethings just didn't make the cut for the move. The dog, pig, mouse that (e:lilho) made was one of them. I think it was supposed to have a head, but the eyes got glued on the neck by mistake.

Permalink: The_pig_Dog_Mouse.html

12/28/04 06:52 - ID#31541 pmobl

I packed my Office Space

Wow, I sent so much stuff to amvets and it still seems to never end. I even throw out everything that could be considered decorative.

I wish I could just have a truck right now.

Permalink: I_packed_my_Office_Space.html

12/28/04 02:15 - ID#31540

My ebay days

I have found so much stuff when packing to move. I decided it was time to go through everything and backup before the move. While doing that I found all the banners I made for products I sold on ebay. I used to make so much money selling working computer parts that I salvaged from broken computers. If only I had time like that now.

Permalink: My_ebay_days.html

12/28/04 01:45 - ID#31539

Bandwidth sucking worm

LWP::Simple/5.65 is annoying and eating up bandwidth . If you have a site and are having similar problems here is some PHP code that will at least block it from getting to content.

if(substr_count("LWP::Simple", $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']) != "0" ) {
exit;
}

Permalink: Bandwidth_sucking_worm.html

12/27/04 06:50 - ID#31538 pmobl

Ear Candeling Extravaganza

We decided to candle out (e:matthew) 's ear infection (GOOGLE - "ear candeling"). Hi res pics are coming soon as we are done. Safety first.

Permalink: Ear_Candeling_Extravaganza.html

12/27/04 04:32 - ID#31537 pmobl

Everyone is a sicky

Maybe I should call "Cleen Scene" lol.

Permalink: Everyone_is_a_sicky.html

12/27/04 03:56 - ID#31536 pmobl

Moving is a pain

Moving is really annoying. Besides the actual physical move, there is all the adress changes and crap. When I called adelphia, the first woman told me my house didn't exist. It was annoying because she was really emphatic about it. When I called back the next agent found it right away, argh!

Permalink: Moving_is_a_pain.html

12/27/04 01:23 - ID#31535

Onebuffalo.com

I was surfing around looking to invite new people for the site when I found this site about reforming local government. May be something worth checking out.

Permalink: Onebuffalo_com.html

• sina 11/29 05:04 I can not read or write any comment :(
  • joe 11/07 01:05 hey!
  • mrmike 11/07 12:29 hey ya all

ExBuffalonian said to paul
Happy Birthday! Sharing great art and food in NYC with the people you love, what could be better th...

matthew said to paul
Happy birthday, Paul....

matthew said to paul
Happy birthday, Paul....

ExBuffalonian said to joe
This is one of the best things I've read on the internet in a while. I love to hear about things lik...