02/03/13 12:53 - ID#57190
Super Food Bowl
Now I've got a back of chips for the PreGame ... Then I have Wings ordered and showing up during the game...
What My point is that not sure about in other countries... But one thing that is great I think about this country is that we eat for Pleasure and not just to live... But then again that is why we are also so unhealthy.... But it will be fun...
This is the reason why we love deepfried things at Fairs... Or why we want our twinkies or what ever... I don't really have a point.... hoping to post again a bit latter ....
Last Modified: 02/03/13 12:53
07/08/12 05:22 - ID#56601
Taste Day 2 2012
Now Granted it is a white Pizza and a Medium and UFC is Pretty long (3-4 hours) But I never thought I would only have 2 slices left and couldn't finish them so... Later tonight....
Now for the taste of Buffalo I'll just toss up the pix some of these Items where the small size I put $15 in and saw what I could get..When you don't buy drinks you get so much more......
Looks like pretty close in order.... Think I will edit the first one and call it food in category as well.... Monday is the Bisons Home run Derby, then Tuesday Is Skiffle at Bidwel or for you sports fan major league baseball's all star game.. So DVRing Covert Affairs line up...Then on Wens-day back to the ballpark for the all star game.. On Saturday I might go to a bar? could get interesting.....
Last Modified: 07/08/12 05:22
07/07/12 06:22 - ID#56599
Taste of Buffalo Day 1 2012
I thought and yes it is still going on that there was some good stuff this year...Not lots of give aways but that varies year to year but love the food truck area..... Oh and just to be clear I've allways been pro food truck what I was anti was people who boycott a place cause they want laws that favor them... I also didn't get why people got all upset when lloyd's wanted a 2nd truck and people got all upset......
Couple of things When I went into New Era I went just to look around and not sure what all that math on the glass wall is and get out of the heat but saw an amazing old style looking raiders hat so had to buy it :)
Also Thanks (e:mrmike) for the Dinosaur Idea they where good.... The Roast beef Sundae... Was it good yes... Was it as good as the 1st time I ever had it no... Somehow the Sundae dish keeps the things where they are supposed to be and not as mixed... I guess it is kinda like (wouldn't know) when you do a multiple layer drink the wrong way but it would still taste good?
Last Modified: 07/08/12 05:24
01/31/12 06:10 - ID#56011
- Ok I admit since I don't have any pictures it isn't a real review since I can't prove what I got
- I've been meaning to go for some time
- Other peeps have mentioned it was good....
- It was nice to see (e:TK) sorry somehow from you tasting post I missed you worked there
- I meant to go there this past weekend but some how with DVR and sports that is why no pix
- Nice to have a sit down place
- I got a Burrito and didn't know how to attack it ... It was open and does one eat the leaf is it edible ...... I had some of it
- (e:Jason) is correct (via facebook) they do have good Margaritas .... First one seemed small but the next two didn't seem small the seasonal (pomogranate) was very good....
- The art work on the face book page is from the bar.... after 3 drinks wasn't going to try a 4th...
- Want to go back..... and try the tacos.... Liked that the guy admitted the tacos where small and you might want to get two.... Next time that might be what I try
- looks nice inside if I where going on a date (yeah right) seems like a nice place to be
- again can't rate the bar since I didn't go to the bar
- Yes I would go back again
- Oh cost wise it is right in line with like Lloyd's but of course Lloyd's and other taco places don't have alcohol and they don't wait on you or have a person at the desk thing.....
Last Modified: 01/31/12 06:10
02/01/11 05:08 - ID#53530
Not sure if the pictures really reflect how nice it was in there... Of course they can't say anything about how tasty all the food was..........
Last Modified: 02/01/11 05:08
01/07/11 05:05 - ID#53407
I know Fruit Cake gets a bad rap. Lets face it some of it can be pretty bad and dry and not taste right.... The Other problem is that some people get it as a gift and then pass it along.....
I find people not liking it odd. I mean bread with fruit everyone loves and most people put Jam or Jelly on bread so.....
My Father used to make really good fruitcake... I know I never could. I think the big key to it being good is how it is made. He did some thing that I don't remember where the cake part just sits in the booze forever.... That is key because it keeps it wet and it stays moist and all the fruit stays moist. Then there was some trick with wrapping it in a cloth and again that was moist and then that went into aluminum foil... You could have it for over a month open it up and it was still soft.... So I say if you don't like fruit cake it is because you haven't found the good stuff yet.... Not saying it is worth it to try all the bad stuff to find the good but maybe there is some good fruit cake.... Oh yeah bye the way time wise this was before I had even heard of (e:strip)......
Last Modified: 01/07/11 05:05
04/24/07 04:53 - ID#39029
Dinning out for life
05/04/06 09:00 - ID#28368
Went to John's Italian (however it is spelled) Village on grant with my sis's roomate and some people she knows and had a good time here are a few pictures of the sournings. i'm used to eating by myself but eating as a group is cool and is fun also.
on a side note hopefull I will see some of you peeps out on friday. I have no Idea what (e:Jenks) is doing in terms of time and place. A buddy of mine left his card with his # in my mail box so I had better call him in a few minutes and find out what is going on.
- body art
My Fav Posts
- This user has zero favorite blogs selected ;(