01/29/09 07:10 - ID#47564
1. I hate the idea of taking a shower:But once in it I like it as long as possible as long as it is very Hot (no 10 min shower for me, yes I have been burned)
2. I love eating it is more about the pleasure of it then being hungry most of the time
3. I hate taking a dumb oh gross. Sometimes I wish they made a pill that had no waste and gave you all your calories and tasted like food that would be awesome
4. From my blog you would never know it but I'm shy or some form of something like that
5. I graduated from Canisius but still suck at spelling
6. In high school I played 3 sports Track, swimming and Cross Country
7. I love art and have it all over my walls but I'm messy and lazy so the floors and every place else is a mess
8. Strip clubs are awesome even though I never go
9. I think I might like porno more then I like real sex but not sure about that one
10. I have never really understood what it means to miss someone if you have them in your thoughts then how are they missed?
Um I have to make it past 10 this isn't going so good
11. I'm bi-costal (born in CA and live in NY)
12. I like art and have even pictured how to draw something in my mind but it all ways comes out looking like crap since I have no art skills
13. Can't cut a straight line with a scissors
14. I have liked multiple teams in every sport I like Except Lacrosse
15. I am happy with my body, but wish I was taller and wider and that every part of me was propotionatly the same
16. Not good at the dress up thing I need to be comfortable and love Hoodiies
17. I like to keep warm on heater vents (yes have been slightly burned but not to point of pain or any damage)
18. I think people should have a moral code and live by it, or at least try there best to follow them
19. When I first joined (e:strip) I didn't think it was a blogging site I thought it was like a site where all the elmwood stores where connected in some way that is what the name implied
20. I like blogging and am not sure why. Some blogs of mine are on multiple pages but I have no idea if anyone reads them on those other pages
ok so now it gets tough it is like when you climb a mountain from what I have heard that you can see the top and it is close and you can't move or really breath so you just sit there. But I will finish and if I get a spurt of thoughts maybe add some more.
21. I love Tattoos and would love to get one, but I don't think that is the kind of pain I could take plus needles kinda scare me a bit.....
22. My user name is Metalpeter and it is on any site where I can use it and the term has many different meanings. When I was first online I thought maybe about using something else since using something that has a sexual meaning as one of the meanings might not be the best. But then someone I talked on line with liked Peter Steele from Type O Negative so I kept it.
23. I don't know if they are still up but there are more revealing shots then my costume on line from a long time ago, and some private ones someplace else, but I'm not saying where.
24. I like Action movies and shows. But what I like more is to people's stories and I think that is why I like TV so much and like all kinds of different shows and reality TV and even things like the Tattoo shows. For people who read I think the thing about the stories is also true just the media is different.
Oh boy 25 is tough what do I say and is there any bonuses I can add?
25. As anyone who has seen my blog can tell I like to take pictures for fun but don't know what photo documenting is called when you use a digital camera and aren't a pro.
I have no idea what else to write or if I even did this right or said the things I was supposed to. Have a great weekend everyone and for you sports fans hope you enjoy the Super Bowl, oh wait they might sue me so the bowl that is super. Yes that brand name is pretty costly so hope everyone has a great time and hope to see some of you at (e:drew)'s party.
01/01/06 11:02 - ID#28261
The New Years Survey
Where were you when 2005 began?
My Living Room
Who were you with?
Where will you be when 2005 ends?
I was at my apartment
Whom will you be with when 2005 ends?
Was 2005 a good year for you?
Yes it was good. Hockey Returned. I got to meet a bunch of (e:peeps). My job got more enjoyable and I bring in more money. Plus I still go to sporting events, concerts and Movies.
What was your favorite moment of the year?
Not sure really maybe going to The Great American Bash at HSBC Arena.
What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Can't think of anything that is two negative.
Did you keep your New Year resolutions of 2005?
I don't do resolutions, i can't remember if I ever did.
Do you have any New Year resolutions for 2006?
Did you fall in love in 2005?
unfortunately or furtunatley for the ladies no.
Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
Did you make any new friends in 2005?
What was your favorite month of 2005?
Not sure sometime in summer since it went so fast.
Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
Went to Toronto a few times.
How many different states did you travel to in 2005?
I don't think I left NY state except to go to Canada, gotta change that this year.
Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Not really even sure what missing someone means. I think about all my friends but does that count as missing them?
What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
I guess Star Wars Episode III
What was your favorite song from 2005?
To many to even try to pick one
What was your favorite album from 2005?
To many to chose from Was St. Anger 2005?
How many concerts did you see in 2005?
I'm guessing: 9 at least from what I can remember
Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
Seether was verry good and so Was Trans-siberian Ochestra hard to pick a favorite
Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
No but more then usaul
Did you do drugs in 2005?
Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Not really, nothing I can think off
What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
Can't think of any lies I told to anyone.
Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
Not that I recall
What was your proudest moment of 2005?
Tie between Getting the new job position and for meeting new (e:peeps) (really niether was my doing I didn't hire myself that was picked by someone else, even though I was the best choice, and (e:ladycroft) is the one who really got me to meet her and then some other (e:peeps))
What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
Can't think of anything embarrassing at this time
If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?
I would have liked to travel someplace outside of NY or visted NY City, but my summer was still good.
What are your plans for 2006?
No real plans but somethings I would like to do are:
Visit Pitsburgh (home to the Steelers and Penguins)
Go to a PPV wrestling event out side of NY state
Go to NY City
Meet a cool chick who I have fealing for and who isn't taken
Visit a country other than Canada or a major city that isn't toronto
Call my friends (like that will happen, yeah right I can hope)
Have fun at festivals like MIA 06 during the Summer
try to be less lazy at home (don't think that will happen)
Go somewhare I have never been just to take pictures there
I think I may go through pictures as I watch the Bills game and get my mind ready for the sabres game. Sometimes looking through pictures can change your perspective on the year and if it changes any of my answers I may repost but who knows.
11/20/05 05:27 - ID#28230
Where do you sleep and where is your favorite place to sleep?
d. soft rug
e. wood floor
g. Strangers bed
k. sleeping bag
L. Big Arm chair
M. or other
09/06/05 07:47 - ID#28168
I know there are some parts of Grant street that are nice. For example Tops Plaza and the Post Office. There are a couple places on forest. To bad there isn’t a good restaurant where Plate-oh was. But that got me thinking about Elmwood sprawl or growth. I grew up on grant and near grant and grant is a poor neighborhood , not all of it but some of it. Parkdale I know used to be a crazy street with lots of drug activity. I know someone who bought a house that used to be a drug house near the post office. The way Richmond is zoned you can’t have any businesses on it. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t have some businesses that spring up on the side streets and main streets like Forest, Delevan, and Utica. I wonder if the fortunes of Elmwood will spread to Grant and help it out. I know there are some good businesses there like Guericios and Frontier and sandbor sports. But It would be nice to see it become an Elmwood Jr. I wish it would but I don’t think it will. What do you guys think? (I say C)
A) Grant is fine how it is
B) Grant will become a better neighborhood on its own
C) Elmwood will expand but not as far as Grant
D) The Elmwood neighborhood will branch out to Grant
E) Buff State will buy houses and rent to students helping grant
F) Homeowners wanting to be near Elmwood will push out drugs
G) Other (what ever you think will happen)
- body art
My Fav Posts
- This user has zero favorite blogs selected ;(