12/14/11 02:12 - ID#55734
estrip.org android app update
Last Modified: 12/14/11 02:12
06/17/10 03:16 - ID#51927
Much Better Mobile Site
Last Modified: 06/17/10 03:17
12/06/08 01:39 - ID#46985
Updated the mobile site again
0. Made the buttons way bigger on the iphone, which has enough screen real estate to handle that.
1. Made the login work better on the iphone. There was a glitch before trying to type in your password.
2. Moved the login right to the top of the fron page of the mobile site
3. made a mobile version of the send message, send email link on the users mobile journal pages that leaves you on the mobile site and returns you back to the site when you send a message/email. Previously, it used to regular sites page which sucked for the mobile. The new one give syou feedbakc saying the message was sent
4. Chnaged the message user and email user to text links instead of the postit and email link.
5. Added link to mobile nfta bus and metro schedules at the bottom of the front page
11/30/08 12:24 - ID#46891
Mobile Site Updates
1. You are now presented with the login box, when trying to leave a commit from the mobile site, and not logged in. Thanks (e:fellyconnelly) for catching this. I had no idea what people meant when they were saying comments were not working.
2. The contact links now work. e.g. post it and email link.
3. The search box is more efficient and no longer has a default value. It also has a search button for phones that don't submit with the enter key being pressed in a form field.
4. I added a before/after journals section to the bottom of any mobile journal page that shows the previous and next 5 journals as links by title making it easier to jump around on a mobile phone. I may do the same for the main site at some point in the future.
5. Got rid of useless mobile nav links that were cluttering mobile nav. The TOS link, the defunct WAP site, epad. Limited messages view to last 10 so that it loads better on mobiles.
07/05/06 12:33 - ID#30298
Updated Mobile Email Posting System
If you want to specifiy a security code, you can add it there as well. If you do, you must type that code in your email body in order for it to post.
Any attachments (images,mp3s 3gps), get added to your journal entry. The subject line becomes the title.
To add a category to a mobile email post add the keyword cat followed by a colon, then the category itself, then another colon
e.g. to add the category food type cat:food: anywhere in the body of the email
To make a journal not public add pub:n: to the body of any body of the email
07/04/06 11:21 - ID#30297
Sprint PPC 6700
If you order it please give them my name because I think I get a discount and like ten people I know have gotten before I realized that.
05/21/06 02:05 - ID#30277
Treo 650 mobile phone with keyboard
But really the thing separating a phone digital reading phone from a nice mobile publishing device is the keyboard and the treo 650, although not the latest model, has one of those. I personally use the PPC 6700 which I think it is better, unfortunately it is really expensive. A treo 650 is only $199.00 with sprint right now. The phone was normally around $500 only a couple months ago.
Might be something to look into.
My Fav Posts
- This user has zero favorite blogs selected ;(
Now I have to do something interesting to test it. :-)