Last Visit 2013-12-31 12:00:11 |Start Date 2005-05-26 16:50:55 |Comments 1,821 |Entries 581 |Images 1,362 |Videos 10 |

Category: potpourri

11/14/10 03:10 - 50.ºF - ID#53104

to make you laugh out loud

This video is great!

I always wondered what the training video for Chuck E Cheese might look like, and now I know, with some entertaining voice overs.

Permalink: to_make_you_laugh_out_loud.html
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Last Modified: 11/14/10 03:10

Category: anniversary

10/31/10 05:14 - 41.ºF - ID#53039

Happy Halloweeniversary!!!

I love you Rory...

For all that you are,

All that you are not,

And all that you can be,

It has been a perfect year and I look forward to every minute with you in the year to come. You are amazing!

Permalink: Happy_Halloweeniversary_.html
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Last Modified: 10/31/10 05:15

Category: london

09/07/10 04:38 - 67.ºF - ID#52675

tube strike

So today is my first experience living in London with the Underground on strike. It's chaos outside. Buses are passing stops because they are bulging at the seems. Lots of people still haven't made it into work today. Lucky for me my commute is about 30 seconds by elevator :)

Had a FABULOUS birthday yesterday! My lovely husband got me the new Metroid for Wii and I can't wait to have a chance to play it! I also got a new electric toothbrush which makes me happier than a pig in poop :) Best of all he suprised me with tickets for a weekend getaway in Edinburgh this weekend! Woohoo! I have one other little gift but I don't want to post about it just yet. I first have to experiment with it and then I'll share the full scoop.

Even though there is a LOT to learn yet, I feel so much more relaxed in general being here in London. The people I work with are nice and actually LAUGH throughout the day. I'm breathing better because I'm not suffering from dust/sand allergies, the weather right now is pretty much a perfect t-shirt temperature, and I haven't had a single anxiety attack since moving here. I'm so happy to be out of that negative work environment!

Permalink: tube_strike.html
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Last Modified: 09/08/10 03:31

Category: travels

08/24/10 10:12 - 65.ºF - ID#52549

bon voyage

Bye peeps! We leave tomorrow to head back to our new home in London. We'll let you know the next time we're in town :)

Permalink: bon_voyage.html
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Last Modified: 08/24/10 10:12

Category: food

08/21/10 06:57 - 80.ºF - ID#52492

peep brunch

Rory and I will be at Elmwood Lounge tomorrow (Sunday) for brunch ($6) at NOON. Please join us if you can!

Permalink: peep_brunch.html
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Last Modified: 08/21/10 06:57

Category: food

08/18/10 10:53 - 68.ºF - ID#52468

peep dinner at pearl street

Rory and I would enjoy your company at Pearl Street for a peep dinner. Thursday at 6:30pm. Kind of like a mini anniversary party! Please RSVP by this evening so I can call ahead and reserve some tables :)

Permalink: peep_dinner_at_pearl_street.html
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Last Modified: 08/18/10 10:53

Category: travels

08/15/10 11:10 - 73.ºF - ID#52451

in town

We're in the country! Still sorting out transportation, but should be independently mobile by Monday afternoon. Thinking about dinner at Pearl Street during the week or a BBQ bonfire at our place. Hope to see ya'll!

Permalink: in_town.html
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Last Modified: 08/15/10 11:10

Category: travel

08/04/10 05:39 - 82.ºF - ID#52363

MOVING!!!

Flying out of Doha tomorrow early morning, FOR GOOD! We are beyond excited and I really can't wait to see our new home. See you soon peeps!

Permalink: MOVING_.html
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Last Modified: 08/04/10 05:39

Category: travel

08/01/10 04:54 - 66.ºF - ID#52343

jordan

I'm a little late getting this posted, but here are a few pics from our trek to Jordan.

a quantum physics experiment perhaps?

walking the valley of the crescent moon

the first peek you get of the treasury (we had a guide for part of our trek, he made Rory close his eyes for a minute and then told him to turn around to see the view - while he played Indiana Jones from his cell phone. It was kind of funny.

the treasury (no, there are no transformers hiding there, i checked)

it's hard to imagine people actually living in these little caves

then we drove 2,000 feet below sea level to the dead sea (the water bottles in the car were actually crushed from the pressure change!)

the salt content is so intense it's actually hard to stay 'standing'...but you don't want your face near the water because the tiniest drop of your lip burns like a son of a pup!

once i found my 'balance' i managed to stand up...this is in 10 feet of water, 'standing' completely still

and of course we played in the famed mud

Permalink: jordan.html
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Last Modified: 08/01/10 04:54

Category:

07/22/10 05:08 - 67.ºF - ID#52251

entertainment

Since I'm on a 2 week staycation and slightly bored at times, I found some new entertainment.

Permalink: entertainment.html
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Last Modified: 07/22/10 05:08

joe said to mike
New years resolution to top (e:strip)?...

twisted said to twisted
Oh yeah, that works! I'll update my inlinks tomorrow. Thanks!...

paul said to twisted
Oh wow, long time no see - we should catch up. This site needs some serious updating. I think the ...

Well really I did not bury the hatched in my mind I guess because now 5 years later, I just saw him ...