02/04/07 04:43 - ID#38012
Confessions 1 - 69
A good friend - 'cause it always is!
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I use baskets, fill 'em up with too much stuff & wish I had gotten the cart that is bigger than me the first time around!
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Both - I am a "pretty" social person ( I heart u (e:Mike) )
4. Do you take compliments well?
5. Do you play Sudoku?
No. I daydream on the Metro instead.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
uhm, not at all. Esp. since I just donated my "How to stay alive in the wilderness" book - circa 1956 to goodwill!
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Well, just as (e:Robin), I went to vacation bible school. The last year I went I believe the priest was way too interested - he wanted to pick me and my sister up (from around the corner) and take us home all the time. I thought that was super weird. We were the only AA's there too.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
memory, arts & crafts, & madlibs (do those count?)
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you?
No. I try to rebuke those types these days! But they just won't stay at bay - blast!
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I want to be pursued like a mofo, but lately i'm pursuing & it sucks!
14. Use three words to describe yourself?
Cheerful/Happy, Caring, & Fun!
15. Do any songs make you cry?
Yeah, Sometimes I am way too emotional
16. Are you continuing your education?
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
No, I do not care for weapons. Although, I'd fork a peach if it came down to it. (lol)
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
The PHOTOS!!! Two weeks ago, the fire trucks were parked outside of my place and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to evacuate. So I stayed inside & took pictures of the other evacuees standing outside... (I'm a nut)
19. How often do you read books?
Not often enough
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Too much of the past. Not enough of the present. & So much of the future.
21. What is your favorite children's book?
The Book of One Thousand and One Nights (Arabian Nights)
22. What color are your eyes?
23. How tall are you?
5'0 - Short girls have fun too - ya heard!
24. Where is your dream house located?
France or a Victorian on lots of acreage in New York State (maybe Hudson Valley) or Both
25. Best vacay ever?
My 30th Birthday - 2006 "Yeah Peaches!!!"
26. Coolest picture? (well I had fun with them-last year's blizzard in the 202-I love snow!)
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth
yes, Me & (e:Flacidness) @ Frizzy's on (e:Trisha) 's bacherlorette party
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
hmmm, My work going away lunch from Buffalo 2.5 years ago!
29. How about the movies?
I don't go to the movies.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
10 paces to my refrigerator & 4 paces to my pc!
32. Do you like mustard?
yes, I can't stand mayo!
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
I prefer to eat, drink, then sleep!
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I have my Father's cheeks & complexion, My Mother's eyes & smile
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
20 minutes or longer - esp on the weekends~
36. Can you do a split?
Of course! Hand stands too, but that's extra...
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Smokin' Aces if I must
39. What did you do for New Year's?
Screw New Years!
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
??? I hate Horror!
41. Do you laugh a lot?
It's my first language! The biggest request @ work is: "Let's hear you cackle!"
42. Do you own a camera phone?
I love my Treo! Always there to capture random moments in life
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
My mom was also the Baton Twirler. She once went mute for a while from a freak baton accident & her throat! I was the cheerleader - "Rah"
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
Gimme an "E"!!!
46. how many hours of sleep do you get a night?
6-7 = It helps create those fabulous bags under my eyes!
47. Do you watch MTV?
Yeah, but it's nothing like it was in the 90's.
48. Do you like care bears?
No, but I had the one with a rainbow tummy. I like Rainbow Brite better anyway.
49. What do you buy at the movies?
"patience for $400 Alex" - to sustain being there in the first place
50. Do you know how to play poker?
I suck at go fish! What about Uno?
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Without a doubt! Isn't it the law or something?
52. What do you wear to sleep?
Not much of anything
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Everything happens in DC.
Oh Atlanta - The 1996 Olympics Baby!
54. How many meals do you eat a day?
55. Is your tongue pierced?
56. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
yeah, gotta know where the next party is, right?
57. Most visited webpage?
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny all day!
59. Ever been to L.A.?
When I was 13 - time to revisit
60. Did you eat a cookie today?
No. But does a bowl of rice krispie treats count?
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
No, that would not be Christ like, now would it?
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Download? Music?? I no speak technology!!!
63. Do you hate chocolate?
chocolate? Where??? Where??? yum, yum, yum
64. What do you and your father - parent discuss the most?
65. Are you a gullible person?
Unfortunately Yes, but I am learning to correct that...
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
I am Happy most of the time but... a boyfriend doesn't hurt the equation-esp right about now!
67. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
Wolf Blitzer in heels & a mini skirt of course.
68. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes, But I believe people always peg me wrong in the beginning-at least that's what they tell me afterwhile.
69. What is your favorite time of day?
5pm & 11pm (apparently those also happen to be happy hours too-just my luck!)
My Fav Posts
- This user has zero favorite blogs selected ;(