Start Date 2008-06-04 11:41:45 |Comments 1,368 |Entries 818 |Images 2,353 |Videos 58 |Mobl 341 |

Category: wedding

07/09/13 01:01 - ID#57889

Wedding pix... technical difficulties

I'm having trouble transferring photos from my phone to edit them. I don't think the G+ auto loader gets every single pic sometimes. It's a pain to download from there, edit in picassa and then send elsewhere. I tried just USB on this cranky old Vista laptop but the laptop refused to acknowledge the device. boo. So, (e:xandra), you'll have to wait a little longer.

Permalink: Wedding_pix_technical_difficulties.html
Last Modified: 07/09/13 01:01

Category: wedding

07/08/13 10:23 - ID#57885 pmobl

delivered!

marriage license has been delivered to the city clerk's office!

Permalink: delivered_.html
Last Modified: 07/08/13 10:23

Category: friends

07/02/13 04:32 - ID#57865 pmobl

wedding prep

I got rocks for decorations today. after the boys git engaged, I pressured (e:terry) to get a proper haircut for the wedding. I swear I didn't pressure (e:paul) at all! also got beautiful Denise a haircut and mani :-)

Permalink: wedding_prep.html
Last Modified: 07/02/13 04:32

Category: home

06/26/13 10:52 - ID#57842

Puppies, ponds, vehicles

It's been a kinda crazy day...

I woke up with (e:Dianne) at the impossible hour of 6:00 am and managed to stop kissing her around 7 to drive to Bloss. On the way, I got a speeding ticket (could have been incredibly much worse than it was but I got a kind officer? or maybe one who appreciated me not being a bitch to him?) and a ticket for having an unsafe vehicle. The back driver's side tire cords were exposed! Yikes! That one is dismissable (now I have to read the law to figure out what/how) if i get it fixed and inspected in a few days. I made it to my doctor appointment a few minutes late but it was a good discussion. I had a little medical issue two weeks ago that could have been really awful but ended up manageable. This was my fourth dr visit in a month, and I have another one scheduled for Monday - this is entirely excessive! Somehow I've managed not to pass out for any of them so far.

Then Jill & I worked for several hours. We haven't been spending nearly enough time together. Then I met with one of my favorite clients - Clifford and his mom. He loves me! He gets very excited when I show up.

Then my truck and I visited A and he told me I shouldn't be driving on that tire, so now I have his car until he gets new tires and puts them on my truck tomorrow. Then I had two meetings, the first included my dad who drove his Jeep with the horsies painted on it. I had told (e:Dianne) about it and the story... one of my dad's best friends said to him, "Dave, your Jeep is so gay."
"Yes, it's a very happy Jeep," he replied.

Then a little visit to my favorite pond, and more time with Jill. I'm soooo tired.

I spooked a fawn:

P.S. Happy end of DOMA day!

Permalink: Puppies_ponds_vehicles.html
Last Modified: 06/26/13 10:54

Category: friends

06/24/13 08:49 - ID#57835

brushwood adventure

no photos from Allegheny national first but it was awesome sharing the fireflies with (e:Dianne). brushwood was interesting... (e:puddlediving) and I had made a camping meetup, 12 queer women plus (e:terry) and (e:paul). Terry made the fire pit all neat and tidy, Paul and Dianne pulled down a tree for firewood. gorgeous moon, beautiful weather, great bonfire, lovely ladies dancing around it.

Permalink: brushwood_adventure.html
Last Modified: 09/05/13 12:03

Category: work

06/19/13 02:13 - ID#57823 pmobl

lunch in orchard park

yum! mangia

Permalink: lunch_in_orchard_park.html
Last Modified: 06/19/13 02:13

Category: love

06/14/13 10:57 - ID#57808 pmobl

yorkholo brewing co.

(e:Dianne) is here with me in Tioga County! having dinner at yorkholo brewing company. I had the jam session saison and mountaineer pale ale, d had the bungy blonde.

Permalink: yorkholo_brewing_co_.html
Last Modified: 06/14/13 10:57

Category: friends

06/14/13 11:23 - ID#57800 pmobl

birthday present

a dear friend gave me a large bag of individually bowed tampons for my birthday. I don't use tampons (instead soft cups) but for a gag gift, this is top notch. :-) she was experiencing a cash crisis so severe she couldn't buy tampons a few months ago... she asked for meat, tampons or $10. all I had were tampons, so I gave them all to her. what goes around comes around. love you!

Permalink: birthday_present.html
Last Modified: 06/14/13 11:23

Category: work

06/09/13 03:41 - ID#57785 pmobl

buffalo spree part 2

page 46 of the June buffalo spree includes allen street consulting!

Permalink: buffalo_spree_part_2.html
Last Modified: 06/09/13 03:41

Category:

06/08/13 07:05 - ID#57778 pmobl

Art festival

Permalink: Art_festival.html
Last Modified: 06/08/13 07:05

paul said to ladycroft
Nice to "see" you. I let the CPR ads stay because at least it was something lol...

ladycroft said to joe
Sorry.....my finger went spastic. ...

ladycroft said to joe
Happy Birthday! I had my 30th with two of those peeps as well :) Remember the failed (but awesome)...

ladycroft said to joe