Last Visit 2012-06-04 13:32:26 |Start Date 2006-02-27 14:30:33 |Comments 654 |Entries 407 |Images 203 |Sounds 3 |SWF 3 |Videos 44 |Mobl 11 |

Category:

07/04/10 11:33 - 77.ºF - ID#52096

putting this out there

Am I the only person in the entire universe who received a reasonable science education from parochial schools? Miseducating children so egregiously really ought to be a crime, but is this really becoming the norm rather than the exception?

- Z

Permalink: putting_this_out_there.html
Last Modified: 07/04/10 11:33

Category:

07/02/10 11:01 - 66.ºF - ID#52083

windows security = the bomb

An actual dialog box that I actually got when logging into one of my company's actual servers.

- Z

Permalink: windows_security_the_bomb.html
Last Modified: 07/02/10 11:01

06/24/10 09:52 - 71.ºF - ID#52030

bad scene

oh man ... that's never a good thing

- Z

Permalink: bad_scene.html
Last Modified: 06/24/10 09:52

06/02/10 10:26 - 73ºF - ID#51785

i <3 test data

I did not put this here.

These courses are listed under a person with a computer-generated fake name of 'Monserrat Jones.'

- Z

Permalink: i_lt_3_test_data.html

05/28/10 10:31 - 69ºF - ID#51751 pmobl

timing is everything

& I'm blowing the joke. I'm probably only 1/4 done but by now either you get it or you don't. And no, it's not particularly funny when someone shits themselves to death.

---

Spending the long weekend in Canada ... not that i don't like roller derby & beer, but I could really use a couple of days to myself. Next week is going to be insayayayne - (e:dragonlady) will be going to Illinois next Saturday to buy a car from her sister, then I'm going to Baltimore all week for a conference, then we're meeting back up in Queens for a Friday wedding, then to Troy for a wedding shower on Saturday, and back to BUF by Monday for another week of the rat race. Woof.

I'm trying out the twitters for anyone who's interested

- Z

Permalink: timing_is_everything.html

05/17/10 05:36 - 68ºF - ID#51670 pmobl

el palenque

These are the "medium" margaritas.

- Z

Permalink: el_palenque.html

05/15/10 08:45 - 51ºF - ID#51650 pmobl

testing

hey man this is pretty keen

Permalink: testing.html

05/15/10 01:41 - 54ºF - ID#51576

fuck this shit, specifically

What is this and how do I kill it? [In reverse order of importance.] It is a subterranean vine, woody and tough but flexible. I've been trying to get rid of it for two years since it started menacing my garage. It has a tendency to mingle with my herbs [although it does not choke them] and by the time it's finally visible the base is already woody and thick enough to be difficult to cut.

It does not seem to be a common weed, per se. I place the blame squarely on my idiotic neighbors who I hate.

- Z

Permalink: fuck_this_shit_specifically.html

05/13/10 09:57 - 59ºF - ID#51552

shenanigans

(e:dragonlady7) bought me some painter's tape, which was a big hit at the office. Highly recommended for temporary shenanigans, and one roll goes a long way.

Cross-stitch is coming along. Although I don't plan to exhibit this, I looked through the rules for the creative arts show at the county fair. There is a minimum size of 8"x10" [which seems quite large to me] which they are good enough to waive for the disabled, elderly, and men. I understand the motivation behind it, but I don't know any dudes who wouldn't rather lose on the merits than win on a handicap.

I was just saying to (e:dragonlady7) this morning that we haven't heard much from Carl Palomino lately. I'm disappointed, he got off to a very impressive start. Then I saw this to Penny Arcade in the chatter next to WNYMedia's coverage of the president's speech. 'You can't send those emails if you want to be governor...!'

- Z

Permalink: shenanigans.html

05/07/10 11:19 - 42ºF - ID#51523

one more for the music bin

Easy Star All-Stars: Dub Side of the Moon

It was a reggae album all along! Who knew?

'Any Colour You Like,' one more time - with trombones!

::DOWNLOAD SOUND::

- Z

Permalink: one_more_for_the_music_bin.html

Well really I did not bury the hatched in my mind I guess because now 5 years later, I just saw him ...

Well 14 years later I have more grays but still solidly more pepper than salt so that's good at leas...