Last Visit 2012-11-09 18:06:58 |Start Date 2005-09-01 15:28:14 |Comments 1,246 |Entries 866 |Images 935 |Sounds 4 |Videos 95 |Mobl 173 |

Category: life

03/31/06 05:42 - 66ºF - ID#24482

Work is Not Fun

I had to reinstall linux on a server four different times today because I was a freakin idiot about the partitioning.

And it wouldn't recognize my RAID card.

TGIF.

Permalink: Work_is_Not_Fun.html

Category: life

03/29/06 05:44 - 55ºF - ID#24481

Work is Fun

Part of our tape library.

Some of our VCR's and DVD recorders.

Some of our Buffalo tapes.

Work has been fun lately. We're converting over from VHS to a mixture of DVD's and DVR's. We do news monitoring and also advertising and marketing research on what airs on TV.

I'll post some pictures of our server rack tomorrow. I've been redoing the cabling so it looks pretty instead of like the flying spaghetti monster.

Permalink: Work_is_Fun.html

Category: photos

03/28/06 06:13 - 51ºF - ID#24480

Hawk

Permalink: Hawk.html

Category: photos

03/26/06 12:44 - 42ºF - ID#24479

Last Minute Announcement

There's a photo meetup at Spot on Chippewa at 2pm today (Sunday).

Around a dozen people, we just hang out and talk about photography, join us if you like!

Permalink: Last_Minute_Announcement.html

[size=xl]ANNIVERSARY[/size]

[size=xl]!!![/size]

Permalink: He_is_going_to_kill_me_.html

Category: estrip

01/18/06 04:40 - 31ºF - ID#24475

Documentation Delay!

To those helping me out, and to Paul. I have to start getting ready to present at my conference, so I can't finish anything more this week. I get back Monday though and my slate will be clear. For everyone else, sorry for all my boring posts about this stuff. I promise in the future, I'll blog about my dog instead.

Sorry for the delay. I wanted to get more done this week.

Permalink: Documentation_Delay_.html

Category: life

01/17/06 11:19 - 43ºF - ID#24474

Engagement Rings

(E:James) and I went to go pick up the rings we had made (tomorrow is our Anniversary) but the jeweler had made them out of yellow gold instead of white.

I almost didn't notice they were wrong ... the rings turned out really well, just ultra plain bands. I thought maybe they were just colored by the lighting in the store. Offhandedly at the end, I asked,"Isn't this a bit yellow for white gold?". So, no rings. It'll be on my finger for the next million years, so what if it's a day or two late? I'm trying to be philosophical about it.

Permalink: Engagement_Rings.html

01/16/06 09:48 - 20ºF - ID#24473

Documentation

Who wants to volunteer to proof read documentation this weekend?

I'll have a bunch of stuff to review by Friday. It's super fun! You know you want to sign up... leave a comment here if you're down with the English language.

Permalink: Documentation.html

• sina 11/29 05:04 I can not read or write any comment :(
  • joe 11/07 01:05 hey!
  • mrmike 11/07 12:29 hey ya all

ExBuffalonian said to paul
Happy Birthday! Sharing great art and food in NYC with the people you love, what could be better th...

matthew said to paul
Happy birthday, Paul....

matthew said to paul
Happy birthday, Paul....

ExBuffalonian said to joe
This is one of the best things I've read on the internet in a while. I love to hear about things lik...