Last Visit 2012-11-09 18:06:58 |Start Date 2005-09-01 15:28:14 |Comments 1,246 |Entries 866 |Images 935 |Sounds 4 |Videos 95 |Mobl 173 |

Category: work

12/20/07 06:07 - 31ºF - ID#42602

The End of the Road

Just found out I'm starting a long term part time contract after christmas, which will nicely complement the other contract I have at Roswell. This means a blessed end to the ragged edge of living week to week at the mercy of 'small' projects, that always get out of control. It also means that I can calm down and focus on two things instead of juggling a half dozen at any given time. This is really good news! Looking forward to 2008 :)

Happy Cookie Time!

printadd/read comments

Permalink: The_End_of_the_Road.html

Category: economy

12/20/07 11:39 - 33ºF - ID#42598

Albert L. Lord -

How good is this? Steve, let's go. There's no -- no questions. Let's get the fuck out of here.

The head of Sallie Mae, at the end of a financial conference call said this, causing the price of Sallie Mae stock to drop 20%, apparently.

If he keeps swearing maybe they will go out of business and none of you will have to repay your student loans.
printadd/read comments

Permalink: OMG_SWEAR_WORDS.html

Category: internets

12/19/07 07:47 - 34ºF - ID#42587

IE8 passes Acid2

IE8 passes Acid2:

(Acid2 Guide )

If that is not exciting for you, don't worry, but it is for me. And, Internet Explorer, Welcome to the 21st century, you old heap of junk, you!
printadd/read comments

Permalink: IE8_passes_Acid2.html

Category: estrip

12/18/07 08:36 - 29ºF - ID#42573

The 300

In your face, 250+!
printadd/read comments

Permalink: The_300.html

12/18/07 02:43 - 31ºF - ID#42572

We went to Buffalo General Hospital today. Pretty good food. Including what was apparently an 18" steak egg roll.

printadd/read comments

Permalink: Lunch.html

Category: sick

12/17/07 02:19 - 26ºF - ID#42554

I thought my stomach was tied up in knots due to stress, turns out it's the stomach flu. If only all things were as easy to solve as just waiting a couple days.
printadd/read comments

Permalink: Flu.html

Category: culture

12/16/07 08:06 - 25ºF - ID#42547

Speedracer the Movie

Good or Wack?
printadd/read comments

Permalink: Speedracer_the_Movie.html

12/16/07 03:30 - 25ºF - ID#42537

So much snow. Stuck inside. Wish I had some cocoa.

Permalink: Snow.html

Category: life

12/15/07 07:49 - 20ºF - ID#42528

Freaking Out

I'm forcing myself to take today off. I was so busy all week, I've got 100 unread messages in my inbox and a million things to do, but I'm refusing to do anything today. Trying to relax. I used to party and slack off and stay out all night, and that was about it - the entire story of my early 20's.

Now I freak out about everything and can't stop to take a day off from work and am always panicked about not getting enough done. Lame. And counterproductive, I just get burned out and can't work all day every day anyways, so what's the point of going to extremes? So I'm sitting here trying to breath and read a book. And posting on (e:strip). Wish me luck :)

On another note thanks for stopping by the pot luck everyone! I didn't do much except pick a date, and you all come through with delicious food and some great conversation. You all are the reason for its success. Cheers!
printadd/read comments

Permalink: Freaking_Out.html

Category: humor

12/13/07 12:45 - 23ºF - ID#42497

For Your Consideration

Follow the link and see: How is babby formed? (sound / video)

printadd/read comments

Permalink: For_Your_Consideration.html

• sina 07/17 12:18 free upgrade to windows 10 till 29 Jul
  • joe 05/06 10:31 hey e:sina
  • sina 04/19 05:59 hi all

joe said to pyrcedgrrl
Time travel.

No, (e:Paul) and I were at a banquet there with (e:Terry) and paul thought the Hyatt was...

mike said to pyrcedgrrl
how are you there now? Isn't it knocked down?...

haha not as suggestive as the log but more revealing...

joe said to pyrcedgrrl
I'm in this hotel now. (E:Paul) and I were just talking about this. I think it's kind of messed up tha...