10/31/05 05:41 - 56ºF - ID#33788
08/19/05 12:06 - 70ºF - ID#33787
By the way, Paul please don't be angry to me but I submitted the Public Transphere Project to ISEA2006. So if by any chance they accept the project we would need to go San Jose, CA next summer!!!! I hope they are covering the fees, though.
08/17/05 09:22 - 71ºF - ID#33786
Boston - Buffalo
I am curious about the art community there, if there is any?. I couldn't find time to research about that. I wonder if anyone lived in Boston can tell me the good things and the bad things about the city. I might be moving there within 6 months. maybe a little later.
I'll miss Orkan. mmmm. sad.
08/07/05 11:45 - 74ºF - ID#33785
Pics from the Hydration Performance...
- I was giving out cups full of ice to people on Elmwood, between Allen and North St.
- and telling them to go to 133 Elmwood if they would like to have a free beverage.
- At the location, they placed their empty cups to the bucket that was hung from the second floor window.
- There, Julie Perini was waiting... to fill the cups with either lemonade, ice tea or water.
- 133 Elmwood was very popular for a while. People met with other people, neighbors, and had conversations about daily things, politics...etc.
08/07/05 06:25 - 71ºF - ID#33784
self defence II
I have several examples from my own country (Turkey) where people do not let their daughters/girl friends/partners…etc. to go out at nights because they think something bad can happen. Families usually, literally, trap those young women in to their rooms and wait them find husbands. Then the same thing continues in the husband’s house, of course. So what happens, lots of insecure, mad, silent women go insane in their “highly secure” lives.
Indeed, something can happen -to any of us- any time, but it is not any safer to live with this paranoia, believing all “ others” are waiting out there to attack us on the walkway.
- User must have at least 3 blogs in one category for categories list to show.
My Fav Posts
- This user has zero favorite blogs selected ;(