Android native app for estrip help
Using My Tracks To Post Your Travels
My Tracks is google android software for tracking your movements with GPS. Using My Tracks you can track speed, distance, location, and all kinds of other info. You can then export the data to the estrip app for inclusion on your blog.
Steps to using tracks
- Make sure you have at least the 1.14 of the estrip app from the android market
- If you haven't already, download and install My Tracks from the app store or here
- Use My Tracks to record your journey
- When done save the track and select "Share With Friends" from the menu
- Then select "A KML file"
- Then select estrip from the list
- You can see an example here http://estrip.org/articles/read/paul/52539
More Coming Soon...